- Ensure all guests receive 100% customer service.
- Be nice, warm, friendly, caring and helpful.
- Address every guest as they arrive and depart including opening the door.
- Handle all phone calls that come into the restaurant with a friendly voice.
- Take control of lost and found, information and returns.
- Emergency information.
- Maintains cleanliness of workstations during workinghours and perform weekly maintenance.
- To quote accurate waiting times for tables and notify guests of any discrepancies.
- Capable of answering phones and placing to-go orders.
- Ability to see, hear, read, and write. Basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal direction.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests, other employees and managers.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Vacation Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Big Bad Breakfast is not your average breakfast joint. In fact, it’s not just for breakfast. The brainchild of James Beard award-winning chef John Currence, Big Bad Breakfast gives the proper respect to “the most important meal of the day.” Big Bad Breakfast offers staples such as custom-created meats, fresh biscuits and preserves, locally roasted coffee and some of the best cocktails you’ll find anywhere. We wear our “Big Bad” name as a badge of honor and take special pride in serving all the Southern favorites with the creativity and technique that only a skilled, world-renowned chef can bring to the table.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)