- Greets guests, explains specials, and menu using descriptive words and listens and responds to questions.
- Suggestively sells appetizer, entrée and dessert menu items by describing each item in an appetizing way.
- Performs service duties for other employees in the dining room by delivering food to the guests when orders are ready in the kitchen and providing guest assistance in the dining room.
- Performs duties that require organization, speed, efficiency and bending and lifting.
- Handles multiple priorities, works under stress and exercises good judgment when dealing with guest situations and complaints.
- Maintains cleanliness throughout restaurant and performs weekly maintenance.
- Ability to see, hear, read, and write. Basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal direction.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests, other employees and managers.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Vacation Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Big Bad Breakfast is not your average breakfast joint. In fact, it’s not just for breakfast. The brainchild of James Beard award-winning chef John Currence, Big Bad Breakfast gives the proper respect to “the most important meal of the day.” Big Bad Breakfast offers staples such as custom-created meats, fresh biscuits and preserves, locally roasted coffee and some of the best cocktails you’ll find anywhere. We wear our “Big Bad” name as a badge of honor and take special pride in serving all the Southern favorites with the creativity and technique that only a skilled, world-renowned chef can bring to the table.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)