- Sets up, stocks and organizes all work stations at the beginning of the day.
- Prepares menu items, paying attention to plate presentation and garnish of each plate and supervises the cooking of all food itmes to ensure proper delivery of service.
- Uses knives, measuring ladles, scoops, scales, can opener, mixer and other tools or utensils.
- Cuts and prepares food items. Portions food items and stores them in proper containers.
- Prepares grilled, baked and fried items using recipes. Uses pan, stock pots, grill, stove, ovens and fryers.
- Cleans and sanitizes line station and equipment during the day and at the end of the day.
- Maintains proper food storage temperatures and rotation using FIFO Method.
- Handles multiple priorities, and works well under stress
- Correctly set up, operates, breaks down and cleans all station equipment.
- Follows sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of Kitchen are.
- Comprehends all production sheets and tools as they pertain to the prep department and can use them in daily operations as well as training situations.
- Complies with all health and safety regulations.
- A professional appearance and professional demeanor is essential.
- Following established procedures in an efficient manner.
- Cooperating with other employees to meet the demands of the kitchen.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Vacation Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Big Bad Breakfast is not your average breakfast joint. In fact, it’s not just for breakfast. The brainchild of James Beard award-winning chef John Currence, Big Bad Breakfast gives the proper respect to “the most important meal of the day.” Big Bad Breakfast offers staples such as custom-created meats, fresh biscuits and preserves, locally roasted coffee and some of the best cocktails you’ll find anywhere. We wear our “Big Bad” name as a badge of honor and take special pride in serving all the Southern favorites with the creativity and technique that only a skilled, world-renowned chef can bring to the table.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)