- Maintains the dish washing station.
- Organizes and places items in trays for washing machine.
- Operates washing machine and dries items before returning them to their proper storage location.
- Washes items by hand that will not fit in machine or not intended for automatic wash before drying and returning items to their proper location.
- Helps other employees as needed to ensure thee restaurant meets guest volume and completes assigned side duties.
- Understands and follows safety and sanitation practices and works with clean and sanitized tools.
- Performs duties that require standing, fast movement throughout the kitchen area.
- Performs side duties including cleaning vents, scrubbing trash cans, cleaning gum from underneath the tables, detailed cleaning of chairs, ice bins, restrooms, replacing light bulbs, cleaning floors, emptying trash and taking trash to the dumpster.
- Reports to work on time.
- Complies with all health and safety regulations.
- A professional appearanceand professional demeanor is essential.
- Following established procedures in an efficient manner.
- Cooperating with other employees to meet the demands of the kitchen.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Vacation Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Big Bad Breakfast is not your average breakfast joint. In fact, it’s not just for breakfast. The brainchild of James Beard award-winning chef John Currence, Big Bad Breakfast gives the proper respect to “the most important meal of the day.” Big Bad Breakfast offers staples such as custom-created meats, fresh biscuits and preserves, locally roasted coffee and some of the best cocktails you’ll find anywhere. We wear our “Big Bad” name as a badge of honor and take special pride in serving all the Southern favorites with the creativity and technique that only a skilled, world-renowned chef can bring to the table.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)